Over the last few weeks I’ve finished 5 books. Honestly this month has been a crazy good reading month for me and I am so excited!
I’ve managed to finish reading ‘The Greatest Love Story Ever Told’ By Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman which I listened to on Audible. I started reading ‘Outcast’ By Taran Matharu and ended up switching to Audible again. I’ve started to find that I can play my video games and read (by listening) at the same time and I’m not going to lie, I love it! I also completed ‘Red Queen’ By Victoria Aveyard on Audible. The other two books I finished were graphic novels so I definitely did not listen to these books but I read ‘Skyward: Volume 1: My Low G Life’ By Joe Henderson, Lee Garbett and Antonio Fabela and ‘Estranged: Volume 1′ By Ethan M. Aldridge.
I am currently about 20 pages into ‘The Geography of Lost Things’ By Jessica Brody.
I am really hoping that I can finish this before the end of the month!
I am also about 6 chapters into the ‘Fever King’ By Victoria Lee.
This is another one I am, really hoping to finish before the end of the month!
So far through the read-a-thon I’ve completed:
- Potions: ‘Exile’ By Shannon Messenger
- Defence Against the Dark Arts: ‘Red Queen’ By Victoria Aveyard
- Care of Magical Creatures: ‘Outcast’ By Taran Matharu
- Herbology: ‘Estranged’ By Ethan M Aldridge
- Arithmancy: ‘Skyward: My Low G Life’ By Joe Henderson, Lee Garbett & Antonio Fabela
- History of Magic: ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ By Cressida Cowell
- Charms: ‘The Greatest Love Story Ever Told’ By Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman
Currently working my way through:
- Muggle Studies: ‘Geography of Lost Things’ By Jessica Brody
- Divination: ‘The Fever King’ By Victoria Lee
The holidays have been a busy time. To start them off I was baptised which was a really interesting experience. I also did a ton of reading (as you can see from this update) as well as heading to Shepparton for a short trip to visit my Nouna/soon to be sister in law where I also did a ton of reading as well as dealing with internet companies (not my favourite thing) We have also done some more organising for the wedding because honestly its coming up! We are also getting ready for organise all the exciting things for Greek Easter!
How has your Easter been?