Another month of 2019 has come and gone. I’ve really enjoyed posting a wrap up of each month to reflect on the books I’ve read and everything that has been involved in the month whether it be readathons or things in everyday life.
So this month I didn’t end up reading as much as I anticipated but I still think I did a pretty good job. I ended up reading 7 books. I read ‘Skyward’ By Joe Henderson et al; ‘The Outcast’ By Taran Matheru, ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ By Cressida Cowell, ‘The Red Queen’ By Victoria Aveyard, ‘Estranged: Volume 1’ By Ethan M. Aldridge, ‘Exile’ By Samantha Shannon and ‘The Greatest Love Story Ever Told’ By Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman.
All of these together meant that – YAY – I passed SEVEN O.W.L.S Exams for the readathon a took part in in April.
The end of October has come, which means its time for my OCTOBER WRAP UP!
Spring is here and I am so ready for it, its time for floral dresses and fresh air!
So this month I read 5 books. I completed:
* ‘The Burning Maze’ By Rick Riordan
* ‘Yes Please’ By Amy Poehler
* ‘Illuminae’ By Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
* ‘An Enchantment of Ravens’ By Margaret Rogerson
* ‘Gemina’ By Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
* ‘Even the Darkest Stars’ By Heather Fawcett