Ok, yes, I know. It’s already March and I’m posting this now. Honestly I just kept forgetting!
better late than never! maybe…
I was really excited for this subscription box. I had seen quite a few un-boxings from all different months from around July 2017 on wards. In every box I saw things that I thought were clever ideas and I loved how magical it all seemed. Naturally six months later I ordered one. I was not sorry.
- Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes Black T-Shirt: Absolutely love this! I genuinely wear this all the time! It’s amazing, its so soft and so comfortable. Its a perfect sleep top!
- ‘Dobby’ Candle: I loved the packaging and the colour of the candle. When I opened it… Oh my lord! There are shell’s in the actual candle!! Its so beautiful I don’t even want to burn it!
- Madam Poodyfoot’s Tea Shop Coaster: This is one of the main reasons that I ordered the box in the first place. I loved the coasters. they are made of natural material and are a more subtle nod to my obsession.
- Weasley Family Photo: I love that this photo came in a frame. It’s such a good idea!
- ‘Cosy Elves’ Tea – Professor Sprouts Healing Brew: the packaging is amazing and so is the tea. It was a perfect addition at perfect timing as I am working on giving up coffee and want to find something other than decaf to be drinking.
- Gilly weed: I love these little items that they put in. I love the idea of having a little vile holder and putting all these little bits and pieces in one place.
- Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder: I mean I it isn’t ‘real’ darkness powder, but I love it so much.
- Badges: A selection of adorable badges
- In every box you also get 7 cards that are part of the Harry Potter Deck Building game.